Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Wrong Facade

Yesterday’s wind was wreaking havoc with my security cameras. Monitoring outside was like watching an earthquake. The black and white screens did not prepare me for Treasa Joyce.

Treasa, the real estate broker, had radiant red hair and stunning blue eyes.

I, unfortunately, had my moustache. Here’s a situation where I wanted to be remembered by her most favorably. Not for official business, but more so for off the clock exploits.

Given my Mc-Creepster appearance, our meeting was painfully proper. She left me a packet containing information on a variety of properties and left.

I retreated upstairs to shave and shower. I didn’t miss a spot this time.

Taking a circuitous route, I settled in at Buffalo Wild Wings for a platter of their traditional mango habanero wings.

Nothing to report, no progress made.

.-. . ... ..- .-.. - ...

No comments:

Post a Comment